About Me

My photo
Celoron, NY, United States
And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt. ~Sylvia Plath

2.06.2011

grownmanwisdom

My Son
By Laura McCollough Moss

Can I tell you
to trust your heart
When you are battling doubt
and struggling with faith?
Can I ask you
to put that faith in me
When I model
a flawed foundation?
Can I help you
to learn and grow
When what I taught
may have dimmed your light?
The questions start early and
are not easily answered.
How dare I be disappointed
when I've left you
wanting-
 unprepared?
I believe you hold the answers,
 have all along
And if you search
just a little while longer
They will rise to the surface,
mend the longing in your soul and
 free your wounded spirit.
My wise and wonderful boy
then you can tell me,
Ask me,
help me,
With mine.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment and input.